Accessible and informative, Stuart’s webinar series is open to all. A chance to hear from an experienced, leading bowling coach, there are sessions targeted at young players and developing players interested to improve their school cricket, club cricket or county cricket game, and sessions for coaches to help enthuse and improve their young players through detailed programming.
For players and parents
- What a future fast bowler looks like
- How to choose a ball and how to look after it
- Fast bowler workload - what is it and why is it important?
- What does safe bowling action look like
For coaches and teachers
- Coaching pace bowling
- Planning a session with the right challenge and support
- Ideas for net training
- Developing a winter programme
- The basics of bowling and coaching tips
£10 per session
I couldn't recommend him highly enough. We worked on so many different things and added so many tricks to my bowling armoury. Anyone out there who is looking to improve their bowling either tactically, technically or even mentally I think hes a great guy to work with. technical advice.
Want to know more?
If you would like any more info on any service Stuart offers please do hesitate to make an enquiry.